Welcoming Statement

New Feature: Follow my Blog! See widget in the right column.

Welcome to my first ever Blog. It Features my Digital Photography and a bit about me and some of my Family members.

I also have a Blog on Polysemania. That will be a place to discuss words and word play.

More will come.
Don Ricklin
Don's Folio One
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: photos folio)

So Groovy!

So Groovy!
Rick Maida on Bass, Jazz @ Sunset, EcoTarium, Worcester, MA. Featured on Radiant Vista's Daily Critique.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My New SmugMug Gallery Site!


I now have a SmugMug Account with lots of galleries of images.

These now include a gallery of Dinosaurs by my Brother-in-Law, Jeff Wells. The Stegosaurus above is a sample from that gallery and his work.

I also have a small gallery of what I call Facade Stories. These are images of the sides of buildings that tell the story of a now missing structure that used to abut them.

Please take a look and enjoy. Feel free to comment on images and rate them!

Don

2 comments:

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Don Ricklin said...

Thanks, Robert. Is that BigBob?

:)

Don