Welcoming Statement

New Feature: Follow my Blog! See widget in the right column.

Welcome to my first ever Blog. It Features my Digital Photography and a bit about me and some of my Family members.

I also have a Blog on Polysemania. That will be a place to discuss words and word play.

More will come.
Don Ricklin
Don's Folio One
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: photos folio)

So Groovy!

So Groovy!
Rick Maida on Bass, Jazz @ Sunset, EcoTarium, Worcester, MA. Featured on Radiant Vista's Daily Critique.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photoshop World - Boston

Well, two years after I went to my first Photoshop World, in Boston, see Blog Posts Soup2Nuts Adobe Photoshop Lightroom at PSW - Boston and PSW - Boston Keynote, I'll be off there again the Last week in March. The show runs the 25th to the 27th, with a complete 'Lightroom Conference' track this year.

I will be going into Boston on Tuesday the 24th (Preshow day) this year for shooting and meet-ups! Anyone who would like to join me and Rob Sylvan, NAPP Helpdesk answer man and fellow Lightroom Guru from Lightroom Forums, give me a shout!

Hope to see you there!

Don

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Don,
I apologize for using this avenue to contact you - I could not find any direct email addresses.
I found a post by you on a forum about the multi-user function in Lightroom from APR 2008.
Has there been any change in the use of more than one person in a shared catalog? Just curious. . . we have a fellow in the office who is bound and determined to use it as a catalog package for our images, documents, and audio visual files. I'm not sure it fits ... of course, he is the art director and focuses mostly on the imagery for our publications. Any insight would be appreciated... as well as links to other more recent discussions.

Thank you very much.

Until that time. . . Earl J.

Don Ricklin said...

No, Shared catalogues, as such has not changed. Best place for full answers and discussion of this would be at http://www.lightroomforums.net/. You can find an email link for me at my domain website in the link list of this blog.

Thanks for becoming my first follower!

Regards, Don